At CCUFL, we believe in providing our members the best products and services available. We also firmly believe that to be a leader in our business, we must provide a progressive, challenging, and rewarding work environment for our employees. We invite interested job seekers to apply to join our Central CU team.
Central Credit Union of Florida is seeking qualified candidates for a Branch Manager position in Panama City, FL. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for promoting Central Credit Union in Okaloosa, Washington, Walton and Bay Counties as well as guide and manage the branch office in providing quality sevice to new and existing members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilties:
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures to ensure the branch is in compliance with credit union regulations and procedures.
- Maintain a highly motivated and well-trained staff, maintaining effective employee relations. Support hiring efforts of qualified applicants.
- Participate in all community and credit union networking opportunities.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, sales and new accounts.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of all branch staff.
- Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure quality of work and service to memebrs. Schedule and cross-train adequately.
- Monitor branch operations and appearance to ensure a consistent, professional approach. Appearance and operations include but are not limited to policies such as Dress Code and Branch Facilities as well as actions expected per our Service Standards.
- Responsible for adherence to the duties and responsibilites contained in the Branch Manager job description.
- The Branch Manager is expected to attain branch goals in savings, lending, accounting relationships, transactions and profitability through active business development and staff coaching. Productivity standards are determined from time-to-time to reflect the traffic, volume and market opportunities for the branch.
- Technically savvy, sales oriented background preferred. Bachelor's Degree or 3 to five years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably in related field.
If you are interested in applying for a position with Central Credit Union, email your completed, signed application to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Central Credit Union of Florida
Attn: Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 17048
Pensacola, FL 32522-7048